Tomales Bay Final Update

Rolf Kaiser rolf_kaiser at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 19:28:24 EDT 2009

It's hard to believe that Tomales Bay is this weekend.  Weather forecast is
supposed to be good.  I have a few last minute updates:

1)      Andrew Watters has graciously offered to pull up the committee boat.
Thanks Andrew!

2)      As far as I know, nobody needs to share a clamshell.  If you however
need a ride, post it to the regatta page at
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/538 and shoot me an email.   I am planning to
pack up my boat on Thursday night at TISC.

3)      Parking is limited at the campground on Friday night.  See the NOR
for more details on where to park and where our sites are.

4)      As in the past we'll be using the BBQ post-racing so bring a cooler
with grillables.

5)      I posted the NOR and SI's here:
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B4HQOBAlU2TDMWZlMGM0MjAtN2YyNS00ZjkyLWJ
kMmEtNGI2YjgzZTc5OTgy
<https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B4HQOBAlU2TDMWZlMGM0MjAtN2YyNS00ZjkyLW
JkMmEtNGI2YjgzZTc5OTgy&hl=en> &hl=en.  Let me know if you have any
questions.

See you all up there!

-Rolf