Tomales Bay Regatta - charter boats needed!

Rolf Kaiser rolf_kaiser at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 12:35:28 EDT 2009

V15'ers-

If for some inexplicable reason you are not sailing Tomales Bay this year,
but want to support the fleet and perhaps profit a bit from doing so, we're
looking for 4-6 boats to charter out to some SoCal sailors.  Among those
interested in coming up are 2008 champion Robbie Dean, sailing with Carlos
Roberts (who made his presence felt off the water), and they really want a
chance to defend their respective titles.

We have trailers and tow vehicles; all we need are the boats.  So if your
boat is just going to be sitting at TISC, please contact Andrew Watters
(410-829-0249, amwatters at gmail.com).  Thanks, and for the rest of you, we'll
see you up there!

-Rolf

Regatta details: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/538