Missing V15 inspection port lid and winter Saturday series

Jorge Moraleda jorge.moraleda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 03:09:26 EDT 2010

Dear fleet,

I forgot the lid of my inspection port on or around space #23 Thursday
last week, and I couldn't find it today. I was wondering if someone
found it on the ground and saved it. If so, would you let me know
where you put it, or would you throw it inside the cover of my boat in
space #23?. If you found it, do let me know to save the one hour drive
to Svendsens. Thank you!

I am going to be away the next three weeks traveling abroad, so I will
miss the last three days of the season. Thank you everyone for a
wonderful time every week!

I move that we have a fall/winter Saturday series this year on
Saturdays late morning/early afternoon. Who would be interested?

Cheers,

Jorge