Crew Available

Alex Symes alex.symes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 02:21:19 EDT 2010

If any of you are hurting for crew this Thursday (or possibly even this
Tuesday), David Caldwell would be available to crew. I ran in to David, who
is in town from England on business, while he was searching for the
America's Cup down at the GGYC. He is in San Francisco until October 1st on
business, but he also brought is foulies, wetsuit, PFD and trap harness, and
is looking for a chance to get on the water.

If you need to reach him, his email and cell are listed below.

Also, Sign up! There are not many weeks left.

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/582

Alex