FW: Bar Night Fundraiser for TISC

Richards, Kevin T ktrichar at ebmud.com
Wed Feb 24 19:46:20 EST 2010

Dear Vanguardians,

How about this for kicking off the season...  a night on the town for a
good cause only two weeks before Thursday night racing begins!

A bunch of the V15 fleet went to this event last year and had a great
time... this year I hear there will be some great raffle prizes, the
food is good, and it's always fun to know the bartenders!

Hope to see you there,

Kevin