No subject

Alex Jordan alexjordan at svendsens.com
Wed Jan 27 16:52:18 EST 2010

Hi-

Laser Performance will have only 2 production runs of V15's for 2010.  For
the first production run, we must place our order prior to March 31st.
These boats will be delivered to Svendsen's between April & June.  The
second V15 production run will be for the Hinman boats.  These become
available for sale after the Hinman championship in October.  They will have
been raced in the Hinman, include a dolly, and sell for $500 off MSRP.  The
expected delivery date for Hinman boats is late October 2010.  If you are
interested in purchasing a new or Hinman V15 in 2010, we would appreciate
hearing from you so we may forecast our purchasing appropriately.  Please
contact Alex Jordan for further details at Svendsens Marine - 510.521.8454
or by email at alexjordan at svendsens.com