Post-race food/drink on Thursday

David Byron dbyron at dbyron.com
Tue Jul 6 18:43:30 EDT 2010

It's time to sign up at http://vanguard15.org/schedule/576 for V15 sailing,
or http://tilaserfleet.org/schedule/150 for Lasers.  I'm social chair this
week and I want to try an experiment.

There's a café at the of the cove (immediate right turn after the guard
house at the TI entrance) that has a bar and a kitchen.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/treasure-island-bar-and-grill-treasure-island-3

Normally they close at 9:00p (yeah yelp says 8:30p, but the staff and the
menu say 9:00p) with the kitchen closing a bit before but I stopped in and
if I call them to let them know we're coming, they'll keep the kitchen open.
Pretty sure they'll stay open til 9:30p or later if we have enough folks
eating/drinking.

My plan is to pick up the first $125 of the tab.  If social chairs have been
spending more than that, then I'm happy to pick up more.

Sign up soon so I can give a good pitch to the café.

-DB