More Reasons to Sail Tonight!

Matthew Gregory matt at gregorysports.com
Thu Jul 15 13:17:49 EDT 2010

I can't make the sailing but hitting up North Beach afterwards sounds awesome....see you all there.

Matthew Gregory

matt at gregorysports.com
Mobile: +1 415 407 3800

On Jul 15, 2010, at 9:22 AM, Adam Rothschild wrote:

Another reason to come sail tonight: my band is playing in North Beach after--a perfect post-race activity! 9:30pm at Grant and Green Saloon.

- Adam,

P.S. Also, the food provided tonight after racing could set a new record for Michelin stars...must be present to eat!