Looking for crew for NOODS regatta June 26 and 27th

Jay Palace jpalace at gelcorp.com
Wed Jun 2 15:19:39 EDT 2010

Vanguardians,

This year, for the first time, the J22 fleet will be getting their own one
design start in the NOOD regatta, which is making it's return to San
Francisco after many years away.

I'm in need of a couple of crew for my J22 on Saturday and one crew on
Sunday, June 26th and 27th.

On Saturday, we need a bow person, and either a trimmer or a driver.  I will
be out of town doing Block Island Race Week, and won't get back on Saturday
in time to sail.  The driver/trimmer cn weigh up to 170 pounds, while the
bow person would ideally be under 163.  Their combined weight can't exceed
333.

I'll be back on Sunday, but will still be in need of a bow person, ideally
the same person as Saturday.

Please do let me know if you'd like to do this event.  The J22 fleet is
counting on me to enter my boat in order to assure the fleet gets a start.

Thanks,

Jay

--
Jay Palace
mobile - +1 415-601-1325

GEL Builds high performance teams via active sailing experiences across the
United States.
http://www.gelcorp.com