FW: Sailstice Volunteers this Saturday

Natasha Baker natashabaker at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 20:11:26 EDT 2010

Dear Fleet:

TISC really needs 3 more volunteers for this Saturday. Two volunteers from 5:00pm-8:00pm and one volunteer from 2:00pm-5:00pm.

Volunteers will staff a TISC information booth at Sailstice at the Treasure Island Yacht Club this Saturday.  You do not need to know about TISC volunteer. TISC will provide the necessary information for you to be able to answer question and give youa  brief orientation at the event.

This is an easy and fun volunteer opportunity. Volunteers will receive free beer and can enjoy the event before or after volunteering. We could really use your support on this event. This is a great opportunity for TISC to solicit class participation and donations.

Thanks, Natasha (See below for more info)

Summer Sailstice: Sat.June, 19th 9:00am - 8:00pm
We are thrilled to be part of the 5th Summer Sailstice at Treasure Island.  Funds from this great event help us introduce underprivileged San Francisco children to the wonders of sailing on the Bay.  Sail in, motor in, or just come down for a weekend of sailing, cruising, racing, windsurfing and onshore entertainment, and don't forget to stop by our Treasure Island Sailing Center information booth in front of the cove at Treasure Island Yacht Club.  We look forward to seeing you there!

2 Volunteers per time shift needed. 9:00am-12:00pm, 12:00pm-3:00pm, 3:00pm-6:00pm, 6:00pm-8:00pm. Please email info at tisailing.org with your availability.

Thank You,

Lacey Todd
Operations Manager