sign up

Will Lowe will.lowe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:32:35 EDT 2010

I have a case and a half of beer,  chips, and salsa leftover from last week's Laser hosting night (no cake, sorry).   I'll throw 'em in the car -- if someone can volunteer to grab ice they'll be cold when we get off the water.

Looks like a small turnout (10 V15s and 3 Lasers so far) so one more case of beer (and/or food) and we've almost got a party.

Will

P.S. Y'all know you want to come to Huntington this year.  Last year the TI V15 fleet took line honors ...