Fwd: Tenant Information

Alex Symes alex.symes at gmail.com
Fri May 21 12:57:32 EDT 2010

FYI. They still need 10 volunteers.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "TISC" <info at tisailing.org>
Date: May 21, 2010 9:45 AM
Subject: Tenant Information
To: <alex.symes at gmail.com>

    [image: Treasure Island Sailing Center]

Treasure Island Sailing Center
Tenant Update
     Volunteer Reminder

 *We need your support tomorrow Saturday, May 22nd at National Safe Boating
Day!*

Please consider volunteering tomorrow for any amount of time. *We have low
volunteer involvement and we need your help.* Please review the volunteer
information below. Email info at tisailing.org to confirm that you can attend.
Thank you for your help

As a non-profit organization we depend on generous volunteer involvement to
support our youth programs, fundraising, and maintaining and improving our
facility. Although there are no membership requirements to become an
occupant at TISC, we encourage you to volunteer one day per quarter in our
youth programs, special events, and/or facility work days.  If your schedule
does not allow you to volunteer quarterly, please consider making a donation
to our Sponsor a Sailor program to support increasing the number of youth
scholarships for our programs. If you are interested in volunteering, please
call us at 415-421-2225 or email us at Info at tisailing.org.

*National Safe Boating Week Event
*Saturday, May 22
 11:00am - 4:00pm

*Event Details:* Treasure Island Sailing Center (TISC) wants to make sure
families have an enjoyable and safe experience on the water this season. On
Saturday, May 22, TISC is hosting a local event on the San Francisco Bay to
help educate the public about simple practices for water safety. Local
organizations will be on hand to provide proper life jacket fit, vessel
safety checks, and safe boating information. Watch a Coast Guard rescue
demonstration and get information on TISC sailing classes and scholarship
programs.  Free admission and the first 100 visitors receive
free life jacket!!  Enjoy music, activities, and free boat rides. BBQ lunch
is available for $5. Participating organizations include: Coast Guard
Auxiliary, SFPD Marine Unit, SFFD, American Red Cross, and US Power
Squadron. Click here to view the NSBW event poster for details.

*Volunteer Details:* We would appreciate volunteers in shifts for the
positions listed below. We welcome volunteers for any length of time. Please
email info at tisailing.org with your time availability and your job position
preference.

*Volunteer Shifts:*
Set Up:      8:30am - 11:00am
AM Shift    10:30am - 1:30pm
PM Shift     1:30am - 4:30pm
Clean Up:   4:00pm - 6:30pm

*Volunteer Responsibilities*:
*10 volunteers still needed*

Set Up (10 volunteers)
Food Prep and serving (5 volunteers)
J24 Drivers (4 Volunteers)
Boat Ride Registration (2 Volunteers)
Ramp Monitor (2 Volunteers)
Dock Monitor (1 Volunteer)
Game Coordinator (1 Volunteer)
Craft Table (1 Volunteer)
Greeter (1 volunteer)
TISC Info and merchandise Table (1 Volunteer)
Clean Up (10 Volunteers)
Facility Information

 This Saturday is our National Safe Boating Day from 11:00 - 4:00. If you
plan on using your boat on this day please allow extra time for launching.
We will need to clear a path for you to use the crane and the ramp.

The mule is broken and will not be fixed by Saturday. We plan to have the
mule working by Tuesday. We apologize for the inconvenience and we are
working to solve the problem as quickly as possible.
email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101853765047&ea=alex.symes%40gmail.com&a=1103425764197>
This email was sent to alex.symes at gmail.com by info at tisailing.org.
Update Profile/Email
Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001dkaXUUk6sOApWLyDLSkrCwBUIX3WKC-UpJQwuQj3k08D1oD1XZphsg%3D%3D&p=oo>|
Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001dkaXUUk6sOApWLyDLSkrCwBUIX3WKC-UpJQwuQj3k08D1oD1XZphsg%3D%3D&p=un>™
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.
 Email Marketing <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News_221>by
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News_221>
Treasure Island Sailing Center | 698 California Ave. | San Francisco | CA |
94130