Help Wanted for 505 Kings of the Bay Regatta at TI

Timothy Murphy murphnturf at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 01:12:42 EDT 2010

The SF area 505 fleet is hosting the Kings of the Bay Regatta at TI sat and sun June 5th-6th. We are looking for volunteers to help with driving crash boats, rescue boats, and mark boats. Any set of skills would be welcome and appreciated. Anyone familiar with these boats knows the racing is fast, intense, and at a very high level and thus the need for an armada of support boats. This is a cool chance to see the class up close and to get to know some people if you are interested in joining the class or just hanging out. Please let me know if you are interested. 650-393-3964 or this email. Thanks.
Tim Murphy