awards and end of season party

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 17:06:50 EDT 2010

Hello fleet!

A friendly reminder that the season party and award ceremony is rapidly
approaching!
November 11th, 6:30pm at the Bay View Boat Club (489 Terry Francois Street,
SF).

Please sign up at http://vanguard15.org/schedule/601 and list some food that
you will bring for the potluck.

Don't forget about nominations: (responses to me are confidential and
winners will receive prizes) best crew, best social chair, and most improved
skipper. Please send your nominations today!

We will have entertainment: Sandy Greenfield and the Standard Deviants will
be playing and David Byron will be spinning some tunes.

Feel free to bring significant others and most important: fellow sailors who
should join the V-15 fleet!