Vanguard 15 Fleet Business

Natasha Baker natashabaker at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:41:46 EST 2010

Dear fleet members, and potential members, and alumni members,

We are looking forward to seeing you at the Fleet Dinner and Awards on Thursday, November 11 at Bayview Boat Club.  Please sign up on the website and indicate what you plan to bring as it is a potluck as we don't want to end up with 400 dinner rolls as our dinner.  The horror.

Please note that the fleet leadership positions have some vacancies that will need to be filled by the conclusion of the dinner on Thursday.

I cannot emphasize enough how much the fleet needs YOUR participation.  I am saddened to report that we could not get two members of the fleet to co-chair Thursday nights this year.  So Amy Guarnieri took on the entire responsibility for

Thursday nights herself.  It was too much work for one person and we are lucky that she has offered to co-chair Thursday nights again for next year.  Note that I said "co-chair" so we need someone to step up and help her out.

Fleet Captain: OPEN
Thursday Night Co-Chair:  OPEN (1 position)
Treasurer: Alex Symes.
Webmaster: Rolf Kaiser
Team Racing:  Pending.

We also need regatta chairs.

Please email me directly if you would like to volunteer your much-needed time.  Best, Natasha