Tomoles Bay

Alex Symes alex.symes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 00:06:12 EDT 2010

Time is nigh for the Fleet Championships.

Get your crew in gear for this weekend! Big names are showing up to the
north woods and the forecast is calling for only a 20% chance of Ranger Tom
Barto!

2010 marks the 2nd anniversary of the fleet coming face to face with Ranger
Tom Barto, about whom the less is said, the better. Suffice to say, we're
not staying at the State Park this year – instead we have campsites at the
Olema Ranch Campground, although some participants stay at the
bed-and-breakfasts in Inverness instead. Also, in 2010, the regatta will,
for the first time, be the Fleet 53 Championship as well as featuring
gourmet meals from Chef Andrew Shaw.

And you don't have to wait, you can pay now on the site!

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/560