skippers need to reply!

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 01:01:27 EDT 2010

Hello fleet!
In preparation for the end of season party on November the 11th (and the
award ceremony) I have run into a small little problem. The registration
form this year did not have a line to designate if skippers were competing
in the varsity or junior varsity class.
Please let me know ASAP which class you are in. The NOR's have the classes
designated as: "Collegiate skippers shall register their boat for the
Varsity division. Non-collegiate skippers may choose either Varsity or
Junior Varsity."
There are awards on the line here! I need to know who is JV!

ALL SKIPPERS PLEASE REPLY TO ME!

Any questions please ask.
Thank you
Amy G