#475 Sails Missing

Brandon Whitney brandon.a.whitney at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 21:31:49 EDT 2010

Vanguardians,

So far we've only met a few members of the V-15 fleet, but a couple months
ago we purchased #475 from Sarah Deeds and spent a few weekends repairing
the leaks, getting it sorted, and generally having a good time.

We were planning to go out sailing again this afternoon but discovered that
our sails (mainsail, jib, and sail bag) had gone missing from the TISC sail
locker/shed.  The sail bag had "#475" and "DEEDS" written on it in black
marker.  The mainsail and jib also had these markings near the tack and the
mainsail has a large black #4 drawn on it.

The missing sails cost us a trip to TISC and a missed afternoon of sailing.
I'm thinking someone may have grabbed them inadvertently and we won't hold
that against anyone, but we would really appreciate having them returned.

Thanks,

Brandon and Diana