V15 Fleet Championship 2010, October 9-10

Rolf Kaiser rolf_kaiser at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 01:29:46 EDT 2010

Greetings!

Less than 2 weeks to the 2010 Fleet Champs at Inverness.  We have 13 boats
registered, with a few more on the fence.  If you're one of those wavering,
it's not too late to join the fun.  If you're looking for a skipper, a crew,
a hull, a trailer, or even a tent, put a note on
<http://vanguard15.org/schedule/560> http://vanguard15.org/schedule/560
under the "Looking for a ride" section and we'll help you get organized.

And if you happen to own a trailer but for some unfathomable reason are not
attending, please let me know because we have a few folks looking to borrow
one.

Hope to see you up there!

-Rolf