this week and volunteer!

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 19:19:26 EDT 2011

Hello fleet!
Sign up for this weeks racing! http://vanguard15.org/schedule/604
The Laser Fleet is social chair for the evening.
Don't forget to fill out a registration form per boat/sail number AND a TISC
waiver (one for skipper, one for crew) AND to pay!
There are a few of you who have participated in the series and have not
completed all the paperwork/fees. (Even after I asked you nicely to do so!
It won't be nice next time!)

*ALSO:  **TISC needs our volunteer help! *

On *Thursday April 28th and Thursday May 5th TISC* needs our assistance to
set up (and then take down) a large tent for their Opening Day Event.

We need: *AS MANY VOLUNTEERS AS POSSIBLE TO BE AT TISC AT 4PM*. The more
people the faster it goes.

Please reply to me if you can show up at 4pm on 4/28 and/or 5/5 to help with
the tent. I need a final head count by 4/26!

Below are the next 4 volunteer opportunites that TISC needs our help with:

o    Sat, Mar 16, 10am-4pm – 6 -10 volunteers.  Get J24s ready to sail (boat
work), dock installation, put roof on changing rooms, paint front of office
trailer
o    Thu, April 28, 4-6pm.- Opening Day Set Up -  6-8 volunteers to move
boats and set up tent. Approximately 30-60 minute commitment
o    Sat, April 30, 11am-4pm  Opening Day Support – We still need ~40
volunteers for 2-4 hr shifts during the day.  5 volunteers to drive j24s, 3
volunteers to drive safety boats
o  Thu, May 5, 4-6pm – Opening Day Clean Up -  6-8 volunteers to take down
tent and move boats back into place.  Approximately 30-60 minute commitment.

Thanks,
Amy G