Boat Repairs at TI

Avery Patton avery_patton at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 10:57:56 EDT 2011

Hi all -

Rufus Sjoberg, V-15 repairer extraordinaire, is going to come out to TI next
week to repair a few boats (my charter fee for using DB's boat at Ski/Sail was
to help make it stop sinking, so I am setting this up). Does anyone else have
any repairs needed, while he's out there anyway? If so, I'm happy to help get
him started, if you tell me where your boat is (i.e. I can direct him to your
boat so he can provide an estimate), or else you can contact him directly at
510-776-5037.

He's pretty good at figuring out why a boat is leaking and fixing it.

Avery