Vanguard 15's for sale?

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 17:27:48 EDT 2011

Hi Chris, there are definitely some boats for sale. I have copied this note
to our mailing list so potential sellers can contact you directly.

On the website we have a page with v-15s for sale posted by the owners.
www.vanguard15.org
(Just because the posting is a couple months old doesn't mean the boat has
sold)

Let me know if you need any more information.
Amy