sign up!

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:11:29 EDT 2011

Tomorrow is going to be another awesome evening of racing, make sure you
sign up: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/628
Last week we had 18 v-15s on the line. Can we break 20 this week? There are
only 5 more weeks left no more excuses!

Al Sargent and Greg Stemler are up for social chair duties this week, let
'em know how many to expect.

On another note, congratulations to Adam Rothschild! Early Sunday morning
I'm jogging north across the Golden Gate Bridge winded, a little soar,
and pissed I am not even to the half way mark of the SF marathon (I did the
1/2). I'm trying to distract myself by looking at the crowd of folks around
me and thinking how many friends or loved ones also had to wake up at 5am
just to be a chauffeur. And then with great form and no tiredness on his
face I see Adam running south. Hope you had a great run and finished in good
time! At mile 8 you were looking like a pro!

~Amy G