Traveling sailor looking to race next thursday.

Jay Palace jpalace at gelcorp.com
Thu Aug 18 20:30:44 EDT 2011

Ben, great to hear from you!   Ted, I'm flying out on Friday so I
can't help you very much.

If you're a dinghy sailor, you could race Vanguard 15's on Treasure
Island starting at 6:00pm.  I've copied the fleet distribution list.
Hopefully someone on the list will need crew that night.

They'll need to respond to you directly, as I don't think you can
email the distribution list yourself.

Good luck!

Jay Palace
Group Experiential Learning
mobile - +1 415-601-1325
skype - jaypalace
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jaypalace

We build high performance teams via active sailing and adventure
racing experiences.

GEL is proud to be a Bronze Sponsor and Official Supplier of Team
Building & Leadership Development to the United States Sailing Team
AlphaGraphics