sign up! two more left!

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:14:29 EDT 2011

Only TWO more nights of racing for the Svendsen's Thursday Night series is
left!

Come on out, let's get 20 boats on the line. I know it's possible.

Sign up: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/631

Ken and Shannon are on social chair duties this week.

We are also having some problems with Race Committee. If you can volunteer
or know someone who can do it please let me know. Running the races from the
dock is possible but not ideal!  There is a motor boat available. If getting
paid motivates someone to come out we also offer a small stipend as well.

Cheers,
Amy