team racing Wednesdays

Will Lowe will.lowe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 14:20:10 EDT 2011

Richmond's Team Racing program has grown up a bit: we now have a web site (
http://teamraceryc.myfleet.org/) and a mailing list (
http://groups.google.com/group/rycteamracing).

Join us Wednesday at 5:30 for $5 if you can -- sign up on the web site so we
know you are coming or you might not have a spot,  although we can always
use race committee volunteers and spectators.  If you can't make it this
week feel free to join the mailing list to stay in touch.

Will