sign up and some changes

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:15:57 EDT 2011

Fleet - sign up for racing this week: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/623

We had to change the date of Svendsen's Super Thursday #2 from this week to
July 14th. Please mark your calendar - on Super Thursdays points are worth
double for the season and Svendsen's supplies us with delicious beverages
and prizes!

Eric Raffini is social chair this week. There are still a couple open weeks.
I've given ample time for the stragglers, if you do not decide which week
works for you by Thursday I will ASSIGN you a date!!

June 30 – Eric Raffini
July 7 - Colin and Oliver Meldrum
July 14 – Svendsen’s Super Thursday #2 and Jack and Gordon Porter
July 21 – Chad Grey and Natasha Baker
August 4 – Al Sargent and Greg Stemler
August 18 - Pete Trachy/Sarah Deeds
September 1 – Svendsen’s Super Thursday #3 and ___________