pre-thursday meet up

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 14:57:51 EDT 2011

Hello fleet!!

The days are ticking down to the beginning of the 2011 Svendsen's Thursday
Night Series!

Eric and I will be at the Treasure Island Bar and Grill next Thursday, March
24th at 6:30pm - 7:30pm. Stop by to register, sign waver, pay dues, say hi,
etc. Sign up - http://vanguard15.org/schedule/619

*Forms (registration and waiver) need to be completed and payments
made BEFORE you can splash your boat at the 1st Thursday - March 31st!*

*Fees are the same this year: *
*- $135 for the 2011 Svendsen's Thursday Night Season (22 weeks! best
sailing deal around!) check made out to Treasure Island Sailing Center*
*- $15 fleet dues (once a year) check made out to Vanguard 15 Fleet 53*
*- Entry for a single evening is $15, additional $5 launch fee for boats not
stored at TISC*
**
Sign up for Thursday Night #1 (March 31) at
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/603
We also need 2 boats to volunteer for Social Chair. Please let me know if
you can do this.

 Also, still gathering information about boat charters!

Amy G