NORs and pre-Thursday in TWO days!

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:17:20 EDT 2011

Yeah fleet!

NORs are attached.

In TWO days come meet up at the Treasure Island Bar and Grill! Come to fill
out forms, pay dues, sign up for social chair, etc. Taking care of this
ahead of time will give you more time to rig your boat before racing!
Sign up at http://vanguard15.org/schedule/619

Also, sign up for racing on March 31st, the FIRST week for the 2011
SVENDSEN'S THURSDAY NIGHT SERIES!!
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/603
We also need two skippers to social chair for March 31st. (Reminder: social
chair duties are a requirement for all boats who sign up for the season. You
know we all love to have some snacks and beverages post racing, make it
happen! The current social chair schedule can be found at the bottom of the
home page. New this year: we will be alternating between hanging at the
sailing center and hanging at the Bar and Grill.)

Thanks
Amy G