SUPER Thrs

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Wed May 4 16:32:15 EDT 2011

Can it be? Only 6 boats are signed up for the 1st Svendsen's SUPER Thursday
Night??? Remember this is 1 of 3 opportunities to earn double points for the
season.
The weather is going to be beautiful, break out the shorties.

Sign up at http://vanguard15.org/schedule/607

Svendsen's will be there with some sweet giveaways! Don't miss out!

AND MOST IMPORTANT:
The tent some of you wonderful volunteers helped raise last week needs to be
taken down. Let me know if you can be at TISC at 4pm. They need our help and
you are heading there anyway!

Amy G