tonight!

Amy G oxbowamy at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:40:52 EDT 2011

It's going to be a great evening! We have 13 boats already signed up, how
many more can make it?
Sign up: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/617
We do have social chair: the Mountjoy's and Rolf will be supplying.

As mentioned in the past - THE TENT NEEDS TO COME DOWN TODAY!
Please be at TISC between 4:30 and 5 to assist.

There are still folks who need to sign up for social chair. I will start
emailing you weekly, or maybe daily, until you sign up! I'm excellent at
being a nag, just ask my boyfriend! Email me with the week that works for
you: oxbowamy at gmail.com
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GRBnXpPbs2HJxT5GeZMu-4_sHw1pa04j4Hc41bN-cGg/edit?hl=en&authkey=CIu1oqAL&pli=1
#

Thanks,