Ski-Sail - Save the Date - April 14-15, 2012

Avery Patton avery_patton at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 15:33:01 EST 2011

Mark your calendars and start looking for crew for the best regatta of the year!

Ski/Sail 2012 will be held the weekend of April 14-15, 2012. It probably
conflicts with another Laser or J-105 regatta, since it always does, but I
assure you that you will have more fun up in Tahoe.

Race V-15s (or Lasers!) for a day on Lake Tahoe, and then ski race the next day
at Squaw Valley. Scores are combined to award the national championship!
However, you do not need to be a rockstar skier to do this event - it's fun for
anyone who can get down the mountain on skis or a snowboard.

We'll get a sign-up page on the V-15 website in early 2012....

Avery