Sign Up - Last Night of Team Racing!

Dan Altreuter daltreuter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 00:00:27 EDT 2011

Sign up <http://vanguard15.org/schedule/643> for Tuesday Team Racing - our
last night of the season!

Because of the early sunset, the game plan is to be on the water at 5:30pm.
We realize that not everyone can leave work early, so if 6:30 is the
earliest you can be on the water, that's fine too.  When you sign up, please
make a note of what time you plan to arrive so we can get a sense of what
the 5:30 numbers are going to look like.

Let us know if you need help finding skipper or crew (the earlier the
better) and we'll do our best to get you paired up with someone.

Dan