Sign Up - Last Night of Team Racing!

Lyzz Schwegler lyzzschwegler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:38:44 EDT 2011

Bummer! Since I don't have to prove it I'll go ahead and say obviously I  would have been out there in the dark and the rain, come on you pansies! And you call yourselves sailors...

Dan thanks again for organizing these every week, we all know managing a bunch of sailors is like herding cats. But I'll speak for all the UCLA alum in saying that we all definitely had fun!

Lyzz