Tomales Bay

Natasha natashabaker at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 16:44:48 EDT 2011

Fleet! Heading to the grocery store tonight.   Last chance to sign up if you are interested in participating in the group meal portion of the regatta. Also, if you are bringing guests or you are not coming, please let me know that today.

This is also the last call for food allergies. I haven't heard from anyone....

Remember, YOYO for Friday night, breakfast, coffee, snacks while racing and personal cocktails.

See you there!

Natasha Baker
nbaker at chklawyers.com
(415) 835-9004