team racing saturdays

sarah deeds sarah.deeds at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:58:54 EDT 2011

Team Racers:

On Oct 8 the I14 team had a great day of team racing the RYC sailing
instructors. Here is a message from the leader of the I14 team:

*"The October 8 team race between the International Fourteen Ol' farts and
the junior instructors was a instant success. Of two practice races, each
team scored one victory. Of six following counting races, each team scored
three victories. Tje teams settled a "tie" afterwards at the RYC Bar. The
Fourteeners will take challenges from other fleets."

Kers Clausen
*
I have several teams confirmed and several forming. I also have some very
interested and talented free agents, both skippers and crews. It is possible
to be on more than one team, just not on the same day.

Team Pedicab : Andrew Warner, Eddie Conrad, Tyler Haskell (Dec 10 + later
dates TBD)
Team UCLA: Kevin Richards, Lyzz Schwegler, Sam Wheeler (Nov 12 + later dates
TBD)
Team I14: Kers Clausen & team (sailed Oct 8, dates TBD)
Team RYC Sailing Instructors: (sailed Oct 8, dates TBD)
Team Wylie Wabbit 1 (Jeff Causey+ Caitlen, Melinda Erkelens + Michelle?,
Sarah Deeds + Pete Trachy  (dates TBD)
Team Wylie Wabbit 2 (Kim Desenberg + Ben Costello + Sarah Deeds)
Team Express 27? Rolf Kaiser + Anne Alward, Rachel Fogel+ JP, Will Madison +
Jordan Paxia (dates TBD)
Team Laser
Team Moore 24

I'd like to get a schedule together soon....so send me your teams and dates.

Sign up for the google group here:

http://groups.google.com/group/rycteamracing

so I don't accidentally forget to include you in the email list.

Sarah