Chartering boats

Ben Pedrick ben.pedrick at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:57:35 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I have some friends who are planning on sailing the Hinman regatta this
fall, and they were looking for V15s to practice on. Would anyone be
interested in chartering a few boats the week of September 12th? I don't
know their exact schedules, but I'm guessing they will want to sail the
Tuesday night team race and maybe have the boats sometime during the day
that week.

I haven't met most of you, but I just started sailing with the Tuesday night
fleet and know a few of the folks who sail Thursdays. My friends are all on
the sailing team at Stanford. They're great sailors, and would take very
good care of your boats. They just need two boats during the day (plus
mine), and a third if they can make the Tuesday night. Please let me know if
you're interested.

Thanks,
Ben