Tuesday Team Racing

Dan Altreuter daltreuter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 01:00:00 EDT 2012

Hey V15’ers,

Team racing starts on Tuesday, April 17th, two weeks from today!

*Please let us know if you’re interested in sailing this year or if you
know someone outside the fleet who might be.* There are lots of Vanguards
sitting idle in the Treasure Island lot, so let us know if you’re
interested in chartering a boat and we’ll do our best to help you out.

*Also, please add your contact information to the Google Docs spreadsheet
below.* Over the summer you can reference it when looking for an available
skipper or crew.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsQmhE9MG-gydDM4dWxEc3ZpSmRuNHFfQUlZQS13WHc#gid=0

Feel free to email Jack or me with any questions, or find us after racing
on Thursday night.

Dan Altreuter
310-625-2014