Ski-Sail - April 14-15, 2012

Dan Altreuter daltreuter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 13:34:40 EDT 2012

This is by far the coolest event of the season, and I would recommend that
anyone on the fence sign up. First prize this year is a pair of new GoPro
cameras <http://gopro.com/>, so come up and give it a shot!

If you're concerned about transportation or logistics, Avery and I would be
happy to help you figure it out.

Hopefully we'll see you up there next weekend!

Dan Altreuter
310-625-2014