Sign Up - Team Racing this Tuesday

Dan Altreuter daltreuter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 12:57:45 EDT 2012

Sign up on the website <http://vanguard15.org/schedule/675> for team racing
this Tuesday, 4/24!  Right now the forecast is for perfect team racing
weather - highs in the 60's and moderate breeze. Meet at Treasure Island at
6pm for a 6:30 first start, then we'll head to Oasis Pizza for some
post-racing food and drinks.

If you're looking for someone to sail with, try emailing someone on the
roster<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsQmhE9MG-gydDM4dWxEc3ZpSmRuNHFfQUlZQS13WHc#gid=0>
and
don't forget to add your name as "Looking for a Ride or Crew" on the the
website. We've had a lot of interest this year, so it shouldn't be too
difficult to find someone.

Please be sure to sign up by Monday night if you plan on joining.

Thanks!

Dan