V15 for sale

Rachel Ellis rachel.ellis2010 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 18:19:45 EST 2012

Hi All,
I am selling hull 945, which was originally up in the bay area. I built a custom trailer for it, it has a weather proof box and the boat sits upside down on the deck on top of it. I love the boat, but since the fleet is dead in SoCal, it's hard for me to keep the boat and not have any races to compete in. The boat deserves a good home with someone that will race it. The inside of the boat is in good condition, no peeling. The deck is stiff and the boat doesn't leak. Please let me know if you are interested, I would be happy to send pictures.
Thanks,
Rachel