Race Committee

mike bishop mbishop0025 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 16:49:01 EDT 2012

FYI Everyone,
We have a TI Instructors as race committee tonight. I will help get the course set and give them a some instruction as to how to run our races. If anyone is spare tonight and can help run the races please volunteer. I will also launch a second boat as rescue stand-by ,if conditions require, before racing starts. TISC would like us to nominate certain people to drive their boats for safety reasons. Please do not operate the boats if you are not trained in driving them - even in an emergency! We will get someone there that is trained and will not make a bad situation worse.
Thanks and see you tonight.
Mike