WANTED: Social Chairs

Natasha Baker natashabaker at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 18:09:13 EDT 2012

If you've been lurking around eating delicious chili and drinking frosty adult beverages but haven't signed up to social chair, please do so now on the social chair Google doc: http://j.mp/v15social2012
I've checked the results and I know who's been playing but not paying...don't make me call you out publicly.  I'll do it.  That's how I got this volunteer gig in the first place.  Here are the nights we still need:

June 28
July 12
July 26
August 2 (Super Thursday - one host max)
August 16
August 23
Sept. 6
Sept. 13 (Super Thursday - one host max)

Sign up for racing here: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/647