High Sierra - Charters Needed - July 7-8

Sam Wheeler swheeler at ucla.edu
Thu Jun 28 00:56:41 EDT 2012

We've managed to round up a good contingent of former UCLA sailors and others to go to High Sierra this year.  Would anyone be willing to charter out your boat, trailer, or even sails for the weekend?  We currently have five boats worth of people and only two or three boats to sail.

The regatta is relatively easy on boats.  It's fresh water, and the races are long and wide open so minimal risk of collision damage.  We can also probably arrange for a TI sailor who you know to sail your boat - e.g., Lyzz and I could sail your boat and let someone else who is coming use ours.

Happy to work out reasonable payment.

Please also let me know if you are planning on coming to the regatta and didn't receive a separate email from me a few minutes ago.

Thanks!

Sam