details for upcoming Vanguard Racing Season -- starts next week!

Natasha Baker natashabaker at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 17:03:16 EDT 2012

Hi Fleet,

It's time to sign up for social chairing!  Sign up now!!!

The link is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11e-NEV_eUhy19RxXgLogBlRwDRNQlVCXWfXLN-5mBLE/edit

It's enabled so that anyone with the link can edit it.

DO: Sign up now so I don’t have to hunt you down!!  Please.  I am begging you.  Having done this before, I cannot emphasize how un-FUN it is to track down people.  And it's just not fair to eat and drink all season and not host.

DO:  Sign up for an open slot; DON’T double up if there are still empty slots.  On Super Thursdays Svendsen’s Marine generously provides beverages so this night does not ever need to double up.

DO: Take ownership of your night and switch with someone if you can’t make it; DON’T involve me.  Also, if you bail, I will let the hungry cold sailors know who to blame.  I will.  Don’t test me.  Don't ruin a Thursday night man!

DO:  Bring enough food to constitute “dinner” i.e. not just chips. It doesn't have to be fancy or expensive.  Just enough to feed people.

DO:  Help your fellow sailors by signing up to race in advance so people can calculate accordingly.  Sad face if there aren't enough costco patties to go around.

DO:  Have fun!! Bake, grill, rent out the TISC bar and grill.  Whatever floats your boat!

Svendsen's Thursday Night Series #1 *
Treasure Island Sailing Center
1 sailing
1 looking

[...]