Please sign up and put numbers on your sails

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Thu May 31 13:51:11 EDT 2012

A couple of requests from your Thursday night scorekeeper:

   1. Make sure you sign up for the races. Yes, I'm looking at you, #1005
   and #35. Don't make me start making up names for you two...

   2. Make sure you get numbers on your sails. Even duct tape numbers like
   "1", "11", "111" are all much, much preferable to getting "no number" in
   the results... I can always translate those to your hull number later so
   you get credit for the season. Hit me up pre-race if you need duct tape.

- Al

asargent at stanfordalumni.org | +1 415 742 1430