2012 Fleet Champs - final update!

Rolf Kaiser rolf_kaiser at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 01:19:36 EDT 2012

Sailors-

It's looking to be a great weekend for us up in Tomales.  We have 16 boats
registered, plus a small army of guests to cheer them on!

A few last-minute notes:

1)      There are a few people who have not yet paid - if this is you, do
so!

2)      If you come up on Friday night (and are encouraged to do so!),
please drop off your trailer outside the IYC fence if you can, since we have
limited room at the campsite.

3)      Chef Andrew Shaw, with the help of his sous-chefs, is planning to do
lunch and dinner Saturday.  As a group we'll grill our lunches Sunday after
racing.  So you're on your own for dinner Friday, snacks when you're on the
water, and breakfasts.  There are plenty of restaurants in Olema and Point
Reyes Station if you don't feel like cooking at the campsite.

4)      Please remember that Andrew and his team are very kindly
volunteering their time, so that we all need to chip in to clean up and
assist where possible!

5)      I'll be bringing beverages and ice for during and after the races,
and there's a rumor a keg may show up as well, but if you have special needs
in the drinks department, you're advised to also bring some yourself.

6)      Several people will be loading trailers Thursday night around 6pm at
TISC.  If you need assistance figuring out how to get your boat up there (or
have any extra trailer spot or tow vehicle) please contact Sarah at
sarah.deeds at gmail.com  ASAP.

7)      Skipper's meeting is 10am Saturday - we will try to get out on the
water as soon as we can get the course set after that.  Typically Saturday
is a full day of many quick races, and Sunday is somewhat shorter.

Any questions, let us know.  See you there!

-Rolf and Sarah