2012 Fleet Champs, October 13-14

Rolf Kaiser rolf_kaiser at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 13:17:09 EDT 2012

Vanguard Sailors-

Registration for the 2012 Fleet Champs is now open!  Go to
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/672 to sign up, pay the entry fee, and check
out the Notice of Race and SI's.

A few things to note:

1)      Please register early so we can get an accurate head count for the
food and campsites!  A lot of effort goes into this event this year and it's
much easier to manage when we can plan effectively.  Registrations after
9/25 incur a $20 late fee so do it now!

2)      Thanks to our hard working volunteers Chef Andrew Shaw and Sous Chef
Wood Banthin, we will have gourmet lunches for at the Yacht Club and dinner
on Saturday evening (either at the Yacht Club or at the campsites; TBD
later).  To help our volunteers with these delicious meals, each sailor will
need to sign up for a clean up shift. If you have guests, please note that
in your race registration so we can get an accurate head count.

3)      If you need a spot on a trailer, or have a spot to lend, contact
Sarah at sarah.deeds at gmail.com as she will help organize the trailer rides.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  We're looking forward
to making the 2012 Fleet Champs the best yet!

Rolf Kaiser and Sarah Deeds

Fleet Champs Co-Chairs