New in town...Looking for a ride...and a crew to drag me around the course.

Garth Reynolds garthreynolds at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 21:10:08 EDT 2012

Hi,
My wife and I just moved to Emeryville from San Diego. I used to own a v15 in Boston, so I know the boat well. I'm also involved in 505s, Snipes and just about any other one design boat, as I used to design sails for North One Design. We were both active in college sailing (she at Tufts, me at University of South Florida).

I'm looking for a boat to borrow/charter for Thursday (9/6) as well as a crew...as my wife sprained her ankle at work yesterday.

We will come down to TISC Thursday to meet the group and check out the scene...and I would be more than happy to check on your boat for you...I just need the keys!

From your website it looks like your Thursday season is winding down, with only two more sessions. We are pumped to check it out and jump in next spring...or whenever your next events take place.

Thanks, see you Thursday.

Garth Reynolds
813.731.8930