24 hours to get your boat together...

eric raffini eric.raffini at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 20:55:55 EDT 2012

...for tomorrow's SUPER THURSDAY!!!   That's right, the last fleet racing
event of the year. So, do what you all need to do to get those boats on the
water tomorrow night.  I know we all are looking forward to ski season, but
once daylight savings hits, and it's dark at 5PM, you will  be wishing that
you were watching the sunset from Clipper Cover. So gather up ye crews and
lets get the boats out for tomorrow night. The keg and pizzas have been
ordered, all you need to do is show up! And come early since we will be
starting on-time (or maybe even a few minutes before 6:30)..

Eric